The Eco Hero Club is voluntary group which promotes the participation of students in learning about and improving their environment.People today, especially the young people, are concerned about the environment.The Eco Heroes Club is a means by which students and youth can organize themselves to learn more about this issue,and also take action to improve their immediate environment.
- Create awareness and sensitivity among individuals and social groups to the total environment and its allied problems.
- Impart knowledge to help individuals and social groups gain a variety of experiences in and acquire a basic understanding of the environment and its associated problems.
- Build attitudes to help individuals and social groups acquire a set of values and feelings of concern for the environment, and the motivation for actively participating in environmental improvement and protection.
- Teach skills to help individuals and social groups to identify and solve environmental problems.
- And lead the students towards action to participate in appropriate action to help solve these problems and avoid future problems.